Anyline – your mobile text recognition expert: Offline data can easily be processed in real-time with our outstanding image processing technology. Customers like Red Bull Mobile, Canon, Edison and many more from both the private and the public sector rely on our technology to create superior digital products for their consumers.
Therefore we are looking for a driven Business Development Manager to join full time our German speaking team in Vienna!
- Identify new leads and potential new markets
- Develop deep expertise with Anyline products, government procurement, use cases, existing customers, and potential customers.
- Serve as a link between sales and engineering teams.
- Develop new ways to improve the proposal development process and streamline our procedures.
- Manage and write complex proposals. Collaborate with section authors from across the company, set deadlines, move the project forward, and communicate status updates throughout.
- Work across teams to engage project partners, deeply understand problems, and use data to drive outcomes.
- Develop a growth strategy focused equally on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Learn who makes decisions about purchasing, as well as understand the stakeholders and their decision making processes.
- Contact potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events and become our internal industry expert.
YOU SHOULD HAVE
- BA/BS (or MA/MS/JD/MBA/PhD) or equivalent experience.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Previous industry specific experience (for at least 5 years) – particularly industries such as: automotive, utilities, production / manufacturing, logistics
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events – you should have built a reputation and have a deep know-how of the operational side
- At least five years of experience in a role that requires significant writing and/or communications strategy in support of complex projects is preferred.
- Ability to grow and execute on both tactical details and the big picture.
- Ability to quickly understand technical concepts and thrive in a highly technical environment.
- Ability to travel between 10-25% depending on your home office and the project.
- Proficiency in English
- Very good Communication and negotiation skills.
- Personal growth experience by helping to build a truly successful international company
- Work with a stellar team where you take over responsibilities from day one
- Salary starting at 38.000,- EUR per year + compensation for every sale
- Free drinks to keep you refreshed at work
- Numerous company events throughout the year
- Casual working atmosphere in a very hip industrial loft office in the even more hip 2nd district of Vienna
- Young, autonomous company culture where every employee can change the future
Sylvia, HR Manager