Anyline is market leader in Mobile Text recognition: Offline data can easily be processed in real-time with our outstanding image processing technology. Partners like SAP, Oracle and Canon rely on our cutting edge technology to create value to their B2B solutions.
To strengthen our Partner Business Team we are looking for a driven Solution Partner Manager to join full time our team in Vienna!
- Identification and day-to-day development of worldwide performing solution partners
- Achieving and exceeding the incremental sales goals assigned to Anyline´s Solution Partners channel through outbound and inbound activities
- Primary liaison between the Solution Partner and Anyline, the individual should establish solid working relationships
- Understanding of the eco-system of Anylines Alliance partners such as ORACLE, SAP, Microsoft and Salesforce to identify relevant partners
- Develop deep expertise with Anyline products, government procurement, use cases, existing customers, and potential customers.
You should have:
- Ability to develop strong relationships with partners
- Experience of liaising and negotiating with partners
- Proven ability to operate in a team is essential and combined with strong communication and presentation skills
- Experienced in outbound initiatives
- At least five years of experience as a business development manager, partner manager or sales executive
- Intellectual curiosity and creativity.
- Ability to travel
- Proficiency in English
- In-depth knowledge of the key-industry and Alliance Partner eco-system
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Personal growth experience by helping to build a truly successful international company
- Work with a stellar team where you take over responsibilities from day one
- Salary starting at 38.000,- EUR per year
- Free drinks to keep you refreshed at work
- Numerous company events throughout the year
- Casual working atmosphere in a very hip industrial loft office in the even more hip 2nd district of Vienna
- Young, autonomous company culture where every employee can change the future
Sylvia, HR Manager