Anyline’s mobile policing white paper is an introductory guide to equipping police officers with mobile devices. It provides a comprehensive introduction to the digital transformation of police work, and how your force can integrate mobile data capture to optimize everyday police tasks.
Mobile policing is a growing trend among the top-rated police departments around the world. As technology advances, online and digital crime is becoming more prevalent. As a result, police officers need to adapt to new threats and adopt new methods of policing.
Digital Transformation of Policing with Mobile Scanning Technology
The white paper consists of 4 sections to give you a clear overview of mobile policing and why it’s beneficial to police officers in the field. It will give you an understanding of the digital transformation in police departments, how to roll-out devices to police units, the different technologies that are available, and some real-life case studies.
Here is the full table of contents for a more in-depth understanding:
- Digital Transformation & the Current State of Affairs
- Have Police Forces Started Their Digital Transformations
- Why Have These Police Forces Begun Their Digital Transformations
- Why Should Police Forces Choose Mobile Devices
- Keeping Your House in Order
- How to Successfully Roll Out Mobile Devices to Police Officers
- How Can Police Benefit From Mobile Policing
- Mobile Policing – Case Studies
If you have further questions, you can also find more information and resources at the end of the mobile policing white paper. It takes about 15 minutes to read and gives you a solid foundation of knowledge to help you optimize your policing processes.
The Gold Standard for Mobile Policing Solutions
Anyline is the mobile policing partner of choice for forces across Europe and around the world. For more detailed information on how other police forces use our technology, read these reference stories: