Your Data is Securely Stored with our ALPR
Anylines License Plate Scanner gives you total control – and the highest level of security – for your data.
By processing license plate data directly on the mobile device, it stays in your closed system.
No data is sent to third-party cloud servers.
Less Typing means More Time Serving Citizens
Introducing license plate scanning will bring immediate efficiency savings.
With less time wasted on slow processes and correcting errors, users can put their time to better use, and serve the public more efficiently.
What’s more, our ‘2-in-1 verification system ensures users can quickly check readings against photos, and ensures complete traceability.
Customer Success Stories
Optimized for Fast & Easy Integration
If you have any issues implementing the Anyline SDK, our support team and extensive documentation library will get you back on track without delay.
- Czech Republic
- Your country is not listed here? Contact us and we can train our software to support it.
- iOS 10.0 or higher
- iPhone 5 or newer
- Only 1080p camera devices are supported
- Android SDK Level 19 or higher
- 720p camera or better
- Adequate auto focus
- min. 2GB RAM
- Windows 10 + Visual Studio 2015 with the Windows 10 SDK
- Windows 10 x86 device
- Integrated or external camera/webcam (recommended: 720p and focus capability)
Number Plate Recognition – Anywhere and Anytime
With Anyline, all license plate scans are processed directly on the user’s device.
That means it will work even without an internet connection!
Our solution is designed to work in all conditions, meaning users can remain agile and mobile in any situation.
No data entry errors
Location & connection independent
Data capture incl. verification image
20 times faster than manual data entry
Reads EU License Plates (expanded regularly)
Contact me today. I am happy to help.
- Our call includes a discussion about your specific needs.
- Product information and demo material tailored to your use case.
- Basic information about the business model and licensing.