“Anyline is the expert in mobile text recognition.
Together with the power of neural networks and artificial intelligence we solved the problem of character recognition on mobile devices.”
Lukas Kinigadner, CEO
Andreas Greilhuber, COO
What do we do?
Anyline makes data capture simple.
Every company aiming to drive their digital transformation forward faces the same dilemma: how can you bridge the gap between analog and digital data?
Anyline gives you the power to read, interpret and process visual information on mobile devices, websites and embedded cameras.
By simply integrating Anyline scanning into your workflow, you can overcome the digital divide that’s holding your business back.
Why is Anyline the Best Choice for Mobile Scanning?
Since starting in 2013, we’ve worked with some of the greatest minds in machine learning to create our market-leading scanning solutions.
We’ve also brought together a group of trustworthy and knowledgeable investors and advisors.
We now operate with business expertise from top European investors such as Project-A, Senovo, Gernot Langes-Swarovski Stiftung, Johann Hansmann, as well as a team of Angel Investors from London and Silicon Valley.
From our homebase in Vienna Austria and US headquarters in Boston, our growing and dynamic team is ready to help you digitize your processes.
- Start with first Text Recognition Prototype
- Successful Launch of first Project with customer
- First investor Hansi Hansmann & became part of the Hansmen Group
- Futurezone AWARD 2014
- Connected Life Award AWARD 2014
- Austrian National AWARD for Multimedia & e-Business 2015
- Austrian Chamber of Commerce – Born Global Champion AWARD 2015
- New Investors with Swarovski, Hermann Hauser and 3 other international Business Angels
- Wearable Technology Show 2016 best AR/VR Company 2016
- Start Shifting from Computer Vision to Machine Learning
- Anyline Patent was approved in US
- >100 Customers daily scanning with Anyline
- New, experienced COO joins the team
- Anyline is named a Gartner Cool Vendor
- Team grows to 30+
- $ 12 million Series A funding round
- US Headquarters opened in Boston
The management team of Anyline consists of a mix of computer scientists, industry experts and product enthusiasts. With combined of 60+ years experience in designing, developing and selling software, our technology was built to solve problems that matter for our customers with state of the art technology combined with upcoming trends.
From left to right: